STRATA DECISION TECHNOLOGY
Manager, Product Communication, 2022–Present
- Publish monthly release notes, documentation and in-app guidance.
- Develop and deploy learning interventions to drive product and feature adoption.
- Manage the tech stack for developing and publishing documentation, eLearning and in-app guidance.
- Set out our core values of meeting our users in their moments of need and driving product adoption.
- Led an effort to connect siloed content with the goal of centralizing it in one place.
- Worked with our eLearning team to embed our processes on the wider product team.
- Built out a career lattice, job descriptions and competency matrix to ensure a scaleable and fulfilled team.
Senior eLearning Designer, 2021–2022
- Work with product leaders to develop new content and update existing eLearning.
- Define eLearning standards and refine long term strategy.
- Manage the online training and certification experience in the LMS.
- Oversee LMS operations and implementation of new features.
eLearning Designer, 2019–2020
- Design and develop eLearning to support product training and certification efforts.
- Developed and began implementing a long-term eLearning strategy.
ANN & ROBERT H. LURIE CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
eLearning Designer, 2016–2019
- Administered a catalog of 150+ Epic eLearning courses via Cornerstone LMS.
- Deployed SCORM compliant content, built curricula, manage events and metadata, and created course reports.
- Developed, updated and edited eLearning courses, working with our team of trainers and SMEs to address various audience needs with a mix of simulations, demonstrations, assessments and blended learning.
- Provided instructor-led training on registration, scheduling, and check in/out workflows.
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS MEMORIAL LIBRARY
Digital Media Supervisor, 2014–2016
- Led the implementation of new services and access to tools, resulting in year-over-year increases in lab usage, including a 50% jump from March 2015–2016.
- Selected, hired and trained a staff of three to deliver support to lab users.
- Received the most consistent and positive customer feedback in the organization.
- Developed 15 instructor-led trainings on digitization, digital media and general tech skills.
Digital Media Specialist, 2012–2014
- Designed and implemented the Studio, a media lab that provides 75,000 residents with access to new digital tools, service and training.
- Led year-over-year growth in use of the lab from pilot space to expanded five room facility.
- Customer Education
- eLearning Development
- Instructional Design
- Visual Design
- Video Production
- Audio Production
- TechSmith Camtasia
- Articulate Storyline
- Articulate Rise
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe XD
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Audition
- B.A. Visual Communication Design
- University of Dayton
- May, 2009